The programs usage in Scientific publications
FMAP - instantly maps your sequence to human genome draft -
click this link to use FMAP.
- program for aligning two multimegabyte-size nucleotid sequences
- program for aligning two multimegabyte-size aminoacid sequences
- database homology search program similar to Blast, but handling multimegabyte-size
- Mapping your mRNA/EST to Chromosome sequence of Human genome
- mapping of a set of proteins on genome
- mapping oligonucleotides to genome
- comparison of 2 genomic or chromosomes (with viewer)
Genomes Match 2
- comparison of 2 genomic or chromosomes (without viewer)
- Java Alignment browser.
You can also Blast
search of your sequence through human/mouse/Drosophila genes/proteins
predicted by Softberry from genome sequences using complex script FGENESH++
that combines FGENESH, FGENESH+ and ESTS_MAP programs.
- Comparing your nucleotide sequence with Fgenesh++ set of mRNA/ORF
To view human genome in our Genome Explorer, click
here - you can also map your sequence by
FMAP in that graphical interface. To view
mouse genome, click here.